Banana Bread Muffins
• ½ cup coconut flour (Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour, 3 Pound)
• ¼ teaspoon salt (Premier Pink Salt 12 oz)
• ½ teaspoon baking soda (Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda, 16 Ounce)
• 1 tsp cinnamon (Simply Organic Cinnamon Ground Certified Organic, 2.45-Ounce Container)
• 4 large eggs
• ¼ cup melted coconut oil (Barlean’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16-Ounce Jar)
• ¼ cup honey/maple syrup (Crown Maple Organic Grade A Maple Syrup, Amber, 12.7 Ounce)
• 2 medium sized ripened bananas
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract, Certified Organic, 4-Ounce Glass Bottle)
• ¼ cup chopped walnuts/pecans (NOW Foods Walnuts Raw Organic, 12-Ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat mini muffin pan with coconut oil or use paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, place the two bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Once bananas have been mashed, add in the 4 eggs, coconut oil, honey/maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix until completely combined.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts/pecans into the mixture and pour batter into muffin pan filling each cup 3/4th of the way full.
- Bake muffins for 15 mins at 350 degrees. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!